I began practicing yoga in 1999 and now I am addicted! I am so thankful that Sumits Yoga came to Columbia. Here are 10 reasons why:
1. I love the energy I feel in class from my fellow yogi community.
2. I enjoy the ability to relieve stress in my everyday life through breathing.
3. The heat allows me to go deeper into a pose and stay injury free.
4. I don't have to think and can just flow in a moving meditation.
5. It pushes me to the edge mentally and physically.
6. It gives me clarity and helps me to focus on good intentions.
7. I never regret coming to my mat.
8. It is an all natural stress reliever and detox.
9. It is a hardcore, total body workout.
10. There is a nap at the end of class!